Mobility - Wireless Messaging
Give your staff 24x7 access - no matter where they are - to their email, calendars, contacts and important documents. With hosted Exchange and wireless messaging from Uptimemail.net, your teams will be more productive.
Being able to access your email when out of the office or on the road means you can use ′downtime′ to manage your emails, respond quickly to urgent requests and keep in touch with project developments.
Using a mobile device or mobile enabled laptop with a Microsoft Hosted Exchange service is widely acknowledged as being the most effective way to gain secure, reliable and easy access to email, calendar, contact and tasks while out and about.
Our mobile Email service provides secure, reliable and easy access to email, calendar, contact and tasks through any internet connected PC or device.
Your Outlook inbox just got smaller
Whether in the next office or the next time zone, Windows Phone lets you stay connected and accessible with updated email, contacts and calendar.
Outlook Mobile now offers you a vastly superior mobile messaging experience. The familiar Microsoft Outlook tools, plus support for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint attachments help you be more productive while away from your desk.
You can sync most Windows Phone devices over-the-air, through your mobile operator or at a wireless hotspot. Your Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks are always up to date. You can also sync when you′re back at your desk.
With the new Messaging and Security Feature pack, available on some new devices, you′ll get Microsoft Direct Push email service. This means you′ll never have to wait for your e-mail. Moments after your messages have been sent, they′ll arrive in your hand.
|1. On Start, swipe left to the App list, select
Settings, and then select Email + accounts.
2. Select Add an account > Outlook.
3. Enter your e-mail address and password and select Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your e-mail account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 7.
4. If you see the message “Check your information and try again. You may have mistyped your password.”, verify that you entered the correct email address and password. At this stage, you don’t need to specify any values for User name and Domain. Select Sign in. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 7.
5. If your e-mail account can't be set up automatically, you’ll see the message, “We couldn’t find your settings”. Select Advanced. You'll need to enter the following information:
a. E-mail address This is your full e-mail access, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Password This is the password for your e-mail account.
c. User name This is your full e-mail address, for example email@example.com.
d. Domain This is the part of your e-mail address after the @ sign, for example contoso.com.
e. Server For instructions for finding your server name, see the “Finding the Server Name” section below.
f. Select Show all settings and make sure the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection box is selected.
6. Select Sign in.
7. Select OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.
To determine your server name, use the following
|1. From the Applications menu, select
Email. This application may be named Mail on some
versions of Android.
2. Type your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and then select Next.
3. Select Exchange account. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android.
4. Enter the following account information and select Next.
5. Domain\Username Type your full email address in this box. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty and type your full email address in the Username box.
|1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add
Account > Microsoft Exchange.
2. Enter the information in the fields below, then hit Next:
3. Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server. If necessary, you will need to enter your front-end Exchange Server's complete address in the Server field.
4. Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Tap Save when finished.
Note: To modify your exchange settings, Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info.